[solved] General HID no 0 key. (1 Viewer)

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What's that?
    Digit don't go through our HID plug-in even when coming from your remote.
    They go through normal keyboard handling.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    0 was handled well in MCE handler. I have original Microsoft remote.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please expand. I don't understand what's your problem.
    What do you expect the 0 key to do that it does not?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    By pressing 0 to 9, nothing is display on screen, with MCE code, we can type 0 to 9 :)
    For ex 0 is needed to switch back to previous channel on TV and other key can be to select the channel, for ex i want to channel 10, i hit key 1 and 0 :)

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    By pressing 0 to 9, nothing is display on screen, with MCE code, we can type 0 to 9 :)
    For ex 0 is needed to switch back to previous channel on TV and other key can be to select the channel, for ex i want to channel 10, i hit key 1 and 0 :)

Did you make sure you have the caps lock enabled on your AZERTY keyboard?
    Was this working without caps lock with the MCE handler?
    There could be a way to get it to work without caps lock but that has little to do with our HID handler.
    As mentioned above standard keyboard keys don't actually go through our HID handler they go to our standard keyboard handler even when coming from your remote.
    That typically applies to direction keys (arrows), digits (numbers), Ok (return), clear (esc).

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi :)
    nope caps lock wasn't enable :) I rarely enable it but i will try by enable it :)
    So MCE was working was caps lock off (from memory)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    iT4S WORKING :)

lol like you can see caps lock was enable :)
    So it's working with capslock ON :)

Users who are viewing this thread