General Talk (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    probably latestmediahandler it needs the latest 1.6.2.0 but i included it anyway so should be fine.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    great thanks guys i will get the original post updated tomorrow hopefully.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Any idea why the Basic Home takes 10 full seconds to load? As a comparison, StreamedMP takes 3.

Emph
    not seen it myself its all instant for me, is it an older machine ? i assume your using mp 1.6, can you pm me a fresh set of logs ?

FYI: I can't reproduce this at all after removing all logs from the log directory and re-starting MediaPortal. :) I'm gonna try your mpei file now.
    Emph

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Just released a small update which fixes a few bugs like text overlaying over items in online videos in specific views, also added new default icon graphics and have added support for dvdart in myvideos title view. :)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Here's a question guys, in mediahub would you rather have it as it is with moving pics AND myvids available all the time or would you rather have just ONE of them in the place where moving pics is and have a setting to choose which is shown ?

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Here's a question guys, in mediahub would you rather have it as it is with moving pics AND myvids available all the time or would you rather have just ONE of them in the place where moving pics is and have a setting to choose which is shown ?
    My preference would be to have just one in place(y)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    ok well hopefully we will get some more people commenting, i myself would be fine with one but i was just trying to cater for both perhaps less is more in this case :D

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    My preference is both, but only Latest items showing for one of them (Moving Pictures).

All in all, these are my must haves for Basic Home (or I will just use another skin ;) :
    Music (with Latest music possible)
    Moving Pictures (with Latest if possible)
    TV-Series (with Latest music possible)
    My Videos (it would be cool if this label could be edited to show what we want easily in the xml)

For Live TV, I just click the EPG button on my remote, so it's not needed
    Settings is hidden in the side menu
    Weather is cool, but a small overlay is all that you need, not a full forecast (IMHO)
    Pictures is OK, but showing latest isn't always desirable, if you've just unloaded your camera and you have shots of heads missing or worse ;)

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread