General Talk (2 Viewers)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    If you have the full version of world weather installed you should see the weather forecast on each tile in the weather section, i'm going to assume wwl uses different display properties ?

well , as far as i know .. they use same code ...just need the right visible for each ;)

for example : code from DW (one of the old versions ) witch Cat' forget to add to last DW version ... :eek: ... will work fine ....

<control Style="BasicHomeFade">
    <description>Weather image</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>0</id>
    <posX>35</posX>
    <posY>-5</posY>
    <align>right</align>
    <width>90</width>
    <height>90</height>
    <texture>#WorldWeather.TodayIconImage</texture>
    <visible>[plugin.isenabled(World Weather)|plugin.isenabled(World Weather Lite)]+[control.hasfocus(6)|control.hasfocus(61)]</visible>
    </control>

cycovj

Portal Member
    October 9, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    The Tv Series playlist screen is a little messed up...

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
      Clipboard01.jpg
      284.5 KB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The Tv Series playlist screen is a little messed up...
    It won't be in the next version i forgot to add playlist files as i've never used them ever lol. Could you add bugs like that to the bug report thread in future ? it's easier for me to pickup and keeps this thread clean ;)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    New release is up for download guys, you can update through extensions installer too.
    Added BBC iplayer tile
    Added ability to swap MovPics with MyVideos
    Added ability to use world weather lite instead of full
    Added setting to disable latest pictures from showing in home.
    Skinned most of tvseries playlist
    Bugfixes

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2005
    Halle (Saale)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is still a problem with the versioning: as OnePortal was already at 1.3.0.0 and you started Athena with 1.0.0.0 the extension manager shows an update although the latest version is installed. Thereby I got OnePortal yesterday ...

Attachments

• MPEM_Athena.jpg
      MPEM_Athena.jpg
      51.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread