Genre Color missing (1 Viewer)

trfrick

March 10, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
When setting the genre color is config menu on the color tab I get a message that state "cannot get genre color from TV Server" Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

trfrick

March 10, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
DId that - it was working and not the colors are gone....Only change I made was switched to Argus to schedule recoridings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
Replies
Views
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
Replies
Views
Maybe here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/
Maybe here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/
I updated to 1.33 today and I thought everything went smoothly except on restarting MediaPortal requests me to specify the IP...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom