German Website (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi,

exist a german website of Media Portal I haven't found anythig in german about Media Portal (but a c't artikel).

A

Anonymous

pentiumforever said:
Hi,

exist a german website of Media Portal I haven't found anythig in german about Media Portal (but a c't artikel).
'

There is a German forum, I don't have the URL but search the forum :) lots of germans here ;)

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
I want to clone the original website to a german translation. Nothing special, simply a german clone. What will the developers say? Can someone send me the complete code of the site to translate it?

What URLs do you suggest?

A

Anonymous

Hi mama

Perhaps that's not very clever, too much is changing!

my Idea is to get the wiki well organized and complete first, than we can translate it to different languages (all in the wiki)... would be annoying if every languaga has a completly different structure!

and it would be easy copying the stuff, can make this in 30seconds, and everyone can help translating....

don't you think? maybe you can help dek and me porting Larry's manual into the wiki and writing the FAQ's....?

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
I´ld really like to help you, but at the moment I´m very busy in my job like every end of a year. The only thing I could do at the moment is to register a URL and give webspace for a german site and i.e. the wiki in it.

A

Anonymous

Hi,
I think its a good idea to build one multilanguage page. Or maybe a german page at first. If you need some help translating the FAQ or the manual, you can ask me.

MfG Bucky

A

Anonymous

Hi bucky

even to you bucky, there's no finished FAQ or finished Manual that could be translated...

Its still heavy work in progress...

you can help me by looking through the Forum/listen in the Channel for frequently asked questions and write them into the wiki or take godparenthood of the todo. txt -> wiki section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Purge old recordings DE
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still thinks the old recordings exist. I expected the metadata for the recordings to be in same folder as the PVR but apparently not. How do I make MP2 forget about these old recordings? Needless to say, I tried...
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
Replies
Views
Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal Blu-ray menu player" and it works - slowly but it worked fine. As described, this suddenly stopped working after an update in the last few months. Yesterday, as a test, I deactivated this check box and it...
Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal...
Hello english forum! Since my question, which I asked weeks ago in the German-speaking forum, has not been answered until today, I...
Replies
Views
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom