Global Music Search v2.0.0 [2014-02-19] (1 Viewer)

Edna

Portal Member
October 8, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Any updates?
- This is such great functionality I would love to see it as part of MyMusic and distributed with MP!

d-fader

Portal Pro
September 24, 2006
I live in Purmerend, a small town just above Amst
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
To everyone: I still am planning to update this plug-in, but the problem is I don't have any spare time left, new house, school in the evening hours, loads of 'homework', a girlfriend and a full workweek job! Please hang on and don't shoot me :)

-- At least my searches for music have greatly increased my spare time, I now have 2 minutes per week! :p

Hold on and greetings! d-fader

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Have you spoken to any of the developers to learn if this may make it out of a plugin and into the main core of MP? That way any plugin could use this code?

m0deth

Portal Pro
    December 31, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    To everyone: I still am planning to update this plug-in, but the problem is I don't have any spare time left, new house, school in the evening hours, loads of 'homework', a girlfriend and a full workweek job! Please hang on and don't shoot me :)

-- At least my searches for music have greatly increased my spare time, I now have 2 minutes per week! :p

Hold on and greetings! d-fader

shoot you? heck no!

if anything...how can we help?

:D

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    d-fader,
    Once again, this works great! (using SVN 16189)
    Here are a few suggestions for improvement:
    1. Add "Add all to playlist" to the options in the context (info) menu.
    2. Allow entry of letters using remote control number keys in "SMS" mode.
    3. Improve the GUI (I guess this isn't really your job: it looks like you're just using the GUI from the MP's built-in Music Search function).
    Thanks for the great plugin!

Edna

Portal Member
    October 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    HI!
    Does not seem to work any more with latest SVN - Maybe due to redesign of music database?

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    PS. If you've already updated to version 0.1.1ß, please kill me :)

I have, using 0.2.3 RC2 SVN files and MP 0.2.3.0 RC3 with MediaPortal-svn--10-30-2007--00-58-Rev16392. Search works ok, but when clicking on a result no details are displayed?

Code:
    2007-10-30 10:55:02.396299 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. 
      at MediaPortal.GUI.GlobalSearch.GUIGlobalMusicSearchDetail.SetSong(Song song)
      at MediaPortal.GUI.GlobalSearch.GUIGlobalMusicSearch.HandleListViewClick(GUIControl control)
      at MediaPortal.GUI.GlobalSearch.GUIGlobalMusicSearch.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
      at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

in the error log. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom