graphics card with hdmi out? (1 Viewer)

S

stuartam

Does anyone know of a graphics card that has a hdmi output?

best regards

S

stuartam

Brocklander said:
Haven't heard of any. Can you not get a DVI-HDMI adaptor?

thanks for the reply, yep ive got a DVI-HDMI cable but the screen dosnt like being connected to a cd graphics card, so my theory wa that if there was a card out there with a hdmi connector then it must like been connected to a plasma screen.

best regards

wishywashy

Portal Pro
January 31, 2005
Hill AFB, UT
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I did some research into and it seems plasma's can't "read" the sync signals when a DVI to HDMI converter are used. It's kinda odd cause they are video pin-pin the same. I use a DVI/HDMI with my rear projector with no problems.

Most of the info I found recommend useing component to connect to the TV. Sorry I know that isn't much help.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well it depends on the plasma as HDMI also provides HDCP (content protection) and the movie industry doesn't want devices to show contents via unprotected cableing :-/

Mr. Bean

Portal Pro
    June 21, 2005
    Germany
    I think, this is one:

rx600pro-hdtv-card-500.jpg

http://www2.abit.com.tw/page/de/vga...TYPE=Radeon X600 Pro&pPRODINFO=Specifications

PLeblanc

Portal Member
    February 10, 2005
    Nope. That one has component out, and DVI out, but not HDMI.
    from that page:

I/O Interface

* RX600 Pro-HDTV Graphic Card
    o DVI Connector
    o VGA Connector
    o Video In/Out Connector (S-Video / Composite)
    * HDTV Daughter Card
    o Component Output Connectors (YPbPr)
    o D Connector

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Volume property DE
    Thank you very much
    Thank you very much
    Good evening, Does anyone know if there is a Mediaportal property to report the current volume level as an integer? I have looked...
    Replies
    Views
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
    Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom