[Approved] Greek DeployTool translation (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add application and add following application: Now go to settings/plugins/launcher/application menu and link sleep to the e.g. "Menu 1" Now map in settings/input devices/action shortcuts the configured...
@Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add...
Dear forum, I am having an issue with Flirc connected to MP2. Most keys are working fine, but when pressing the OK button, I am...
Replies
Views
Well, despite disabling ipv6, I can still see the error this morning. I guess the errors are random, no worries. I did a search for "genaservercontroller" and got 2 hits that reference Mediaportal 2 on Github. The linked items are from long ago, 12 years or so. Google-Results-Here
Well, despite disabling ipv6, I can still see the error this morning. I guess the errors are random, no worries. I did a search...
I just finished up reinstalling MP today to 1.31 and noticed these two errors in the TVService.log [2023-08-20 08:11:24,628] [Log...
Replies
Views
Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using the legacy SD-DD (XML) from Schedules Direct. My SD plugin version is 1.30.1 I'm hesitant to update fully to 1.32 x64 final
Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using...
Win 7 64bit USA Downloaded MP2 last night. There was no plugin for SD (Schedule Direct) EPG Buddy was no help. I downloaded...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
Replies
Views
It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom