Green variant (1 Viewer)

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Oh, and I have replaced the animation with a glass logo. i have sped the animation up but need to check it on the big screen.

pirlone

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2005
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Wow!

i like darker tone on latest snapshot... looks nice on real TV...
    keep up with your great work

rgs,
    pirlone

sonome

Portal Pro
    June 26, 2005
    Perth, Australia
    Wow, fantastic work! I love your versions of the 'MP Man'! I wasn't too sure about the green background in your first screenshot, but definitely like the darker background in the latest. Your logo animation is amazing, as well.

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Okay, there is a zip file here:

http://www.glennmelenhorst.com/Green.zip

that goes into your skins folder. I mucked up a bit so there is a folder called green inside a folder called green.

skins/green/green/<files>

There should only be one 'green' folder inside in your skins folder"

skins/green/<files>

(I hope that makes sense.)

Anyway, this is just blue two re-jigged with new graphics and is still far from complete but I thought you might like to see it on your sets and give me a bit of feedback before I put in all the man hours.

Glenn
    www.glennmelenhorst.com

Dordo

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2004
    Love the newer darker version it's a nice change from just plain blue. Would love to see this continue. Best part is as I understand it all the XML is already done for you. Sounds good to me. Anyways on the whole very impressive mate.

EDIT: Was waiting to test it till tomorrow but wortelsoft is right. I can open it but recieve a "unexpected end of archive message" I don't think you included and graphics with it either. Might want to rezip and reupload :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
    I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom