Green variant (1 Viewer)

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    I think your MediaGremlin could be our new mascot. I think he's too big in fullscreen mode though.

Yes, that's my problem. He's too big on the fullscreen version. I must have mucked up somewhere.. Sheeesh.:)

Thanks zombiepig.

Glenn

December 28, 2005
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Open up this file "myhome.xml" and look for this section of code
    Code:
    <control>
      <description>Menu</description>
      <type>menu</type>
      <id>50</id>
      <posX>700</posX>
      <posY>180</posY>
      <width>500</width>
      <dimColor>80ffffff</dimColor>
      <buttonTextXOff>30</buttonTextXOff>
      <buttonTextYOff>10</buttonTextYOff>
      <buttonOffset>25</buttonOffset>
      <buttonFont>font16</buttonFont>
      <buttonHeight>65</buttonHeight>
      <spaceBetweenButtons>20</spaceBetweenButtons>
      <numberOfButtons>5</numberOfButtons>
      <textureButtonFocus>hp_selectionbar.png</textureButtonFocus>
      <textureButtonNoFocus>-</textureButtonNoFocus>
      <hoverX>180</hoverX>
      <hoverY>285</hoverY>
      <hoverWidth>300</hoverWidth>
      <hoverHeight>350</hoverHeight>
      <scrollTime>160</scrollTime>
      <scrollTimeMin>100</scrollTimeMin>
      <textureBackground>background_glass_menu_area.png</textureBackground>
      <onright>13</onright>
      <onleft>10</onleft>
    </control>

Now you need to change these two bits of information
    <hoverWidth>Width Of Image In Pixels</hoverWidth>
    <hoverHeight>Height Of Image In Pixels</hoverHeight>

Doing the above will change the size of the hove image and hopefully give you what your looking for.

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Sorted. Thanks
    BTW, to anyone who downloaded the zip of little dudes, I've just been updating them and removing the black fringing on them.. Will have more soon.

Glenn

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    This thread is shoming some great artwork.
    to ensure that it is stored fro the future i have attadhed al images/movies to the posts. so they wont get lost if the exetrnal source goes down. :)

grassynoel I hope thats not a problem

:D for your efforts!

Efros

Portal Pro
    January 23, 2006
    Maine
    Home Country
    England England
    re the other thread about mascots, Grassynoel howsabout Media Gremlin in a car, don't ask me why a car I just got an image of him in a car. The MPmobile.

ocean55

Portal Member
    May 13, 2006
    Outerspace
    WOW...Am I ever glad I found this thread!
    I just tried it out and it is working GREAT in my 16:9 TV..:)

(as mentioned, just missing the TVSeries skin)

Thank you very much Glenn!

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Hey Ocean, no problem.

Can I ask, how's the speed of the MP animated logo on the main screen?

Does it play smoothly at that frame rate? I always felt the steppy playback of the blue two animation made it look like the system was chugging but in actual fact, it was a setting for frame rate. That is why I upped the playback speed.

Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread