Haali not disposed after stopping video (1 Viewer)

ryobi

Portal Member
March 5, 2009
Problem resolved in debug mode.
In the usual mode leave some components behind.
System: HD3200 & Win7RTM & EVR & MPC Video Decoder

doraemon

September 15, 2009
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hello everybody,

my first post, using mediaportal for more than a year now, really wonderful software.

Maybe it's interesting to notice that haali icon is not disposed even when the film database is updated manually from mediaportal configuration.

Using Windows XP SP3, Mediaportal 1.1.0 Beta 1, SAF 4.00 RC1. Video Card HD3200 DXVA on.

Hope this can help, thanks everybody for the great job.

Rayures

Portal Pro
October 8, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I also have this issue on my system :(

When playing a video, i can not start another. Haali icon is present in taskbar, but disappears when when i hover my mouse over the icon.

Using Win7 x64, MP1.1B1, SAF4RC1, MPC-HC

did not have this issue with Vista x32, MP1.0.2, SAF4RC1, MPC-HC

[edit]
found this blog post:
Finding Haali?s x64 Splitter Beta
links to haali 1.9.63.13 beta

tested it and it does not solve the problem :(
[/edit]

[edit2]
added the logs of a failed start of the second video with: Win7 x64; MP1.1b1; Haali 1.9.63.13; SAF4RC1; MPC-HC.

When selecting the Microsoft DTV DVD Video Decoder as h264 decoder everything works perfect. 1080p with a cpu load of 10% and no issue when starting a second video file.

both situation show a clean graphstudio graph.
[/edit2]

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    When playing a video, i can not start another. Haali icon is present in taskbar, but disappears when when i hover my mouse over the icon.

If hovering the mouse over haali icon in system tray removes the haali icon that means that MediaPortal has already removed the haali from graph (and most likely closed down the graph on stop). It is normal windows behavior that system tray icon is removed only when mouse is hovered over it.

After next SVN is out, everyone should test if this is the case. Also please post logs from the 2nd video startup that fails...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom