Haali not disposed after stopping video (2 Viewers)

Dr Tone

Portal Pro
October 29, 2008
Calgary, AB
Home Country
Canada Canada
Vista x64 SP2, ATI Catalyst 9.8

MP 1.02 with MPC-HC subtitle engine. StreamedMP, My TVSeries, Moving Pictures.

Haali 1.9.63.13 installed with no explorer extensions and only mkv file support. (All other option turned off on install). I then also disable the option to open linked files automatically.

Only codec I installed was the latest mpcvideodec.ax and manually registered it. No codec packs. I also upgraded to the latest mpadecoder and mpeg decoder from mpc-hc.

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic

Haali 1.9.63.13 installed with no explorer extensions and only mkv file support. (All other option turned off on install). I then also disable the option to open linked files automatically.

Only codec I installed was the latest mpcvideodec.ax and manually registered it. No codec packs. I also upgraded to the latest mpadecoder and mpeg decoder from mpc-hc.

And did you enabled DXVA in mpcvideodec.ax (it is OFF by default) ?

It could be the thumbnail generation that uses haali? Please disable the thumbnail generation to see if that is causing the double icons to show.

I tryed to disable Haali Shell extension, Haali thumb. extraction + MP thumbernail generation - still the same, when video is opened in MP, icon apear, then close and reapear again (sometime two of them).

Dr Tone

Portal Pro
October 29, 2008
Calgary, AB
Home Country
Canada Canada

DXVA h264 is enabled. CPU usage is less than 10% on 1080p h264 blu-ray rips just as a confirmation.

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country

DXVA h264 is enabled. CPU usage is less than 10% on 1080p h264 blu-ray rips just as a confirmation.

Then it is mirracle :)

jayzun

July 1, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Can someone post the latest version? i can't find it anywhere and the haali site is down. :(

jayzun

July 1, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Please...anyone? I'm waiting days for this and the site is down and all I need is the latest Haali which I can't find unless I install another codec pack.

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
BTW - just testing Win7x64 and Haali is not closing correctly ewen for Microsoft DTV-DVD decoder (MPC-HC have same problem with DXVA ON/OFF, only cyberlink h.264 is closing haali correctly).

So i didnt think MPC-HC is the problem here...

Again, tested GB-PVR and gues what? No problem at all...

-Manfred-

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    We had a graph filter cleaning issue which will be corrected asap. This will fix haali issue + other filters leftovers.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    BTW - just testing Win7x64 and Haali is not closing correctly ewen for Microsoft DTV-DVD decoder (MPC-HC have same problem with DXVA ON/OFF, only cyberlink h.264 is closing haali correctly).

So i didnt think MPC-HC is the problem here...

Again, tested GB-PVR and gues what? No problem at all...

EVR or VMR9?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom