Has anyone picked this up again yet? (1 Viewer)

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
June 19, 2007
Hamilton
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I see that Oxan was handling new releases for a while but no longer wants to. If no one else has picked this up yet, im keen to have a play with it and get a release out for 1.2, unless someone else has started.

cr4sh1t

Portal Member
February 16, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Has anyone picked this up again yet?

Seems like nobody is in this yet, but i would appreciate it a lot if you could be the one who brings this useful plugin to 1.2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
Replies
Views
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom