Haupagge 350 TV OUT - Will it work in MP? (1 Viewer)

wookiez

November 12, 2005
How do I set MP to use the 350 tv out? Anyone try this before?

Thanks

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

Media Portal cannot use the hardware MPEG2 decoder of the PVR-350 and thus cannot use the video output of this card.

Kind regards,
    Michel

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

Not really, if you use the right MPEG2 software decoder and you're using a video card with the same quality output as the PVR-350 has.

So it depends on your hardware/software setup.

Regards,
    Michel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
    Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
    I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom