Hauppauge remote driver (1 Viewer)

redmm

Portal Member
March 13, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I try to get driver to my Hauppauge remote.
Hauppauge IR components V2.49.23332
But I get "This file has been deleted because it has been inactive for over 30 days" :(
can somone get the file ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I also have never used a set-top box with MP, but I think that you need to use an IR emitter (aka "IR blaster"). The IRSS software controls the emitter, and transmits IR signals under the direction of MP. The IR signal is received by the IR receiver within the set-top box, and so can be used to change channel and so on. The set-top...
I also have never used a set-top box with MP, but I think that you need to use an IR emitter (aka "IR blaster"). The IRSS software...
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the media portal). I have now contacted the Sofabaton hotline. It should also work here like with the Harmony. Unfortunately, not all of the IR codes are correct. You can also learn commands here. But that doesn't...
Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the...
I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.34 STB blasting for IPTV DE
I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set top box into Mediaportal needs replaced with a different solution. I currently have HDMI from the STB to the colossus. Mediaportal is controlling the STB through a USBUIRT blaster and the blaster is...
I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
Replies
Views
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom