Help, Logitech Remote (1 Viewer)

Momme

November 3, 2005
Can sombody tell me if i can use the "Logitech Cordless Desktop S 510 with Media Remote" on MP?? i mean the remote?

Hope u can help me out!

Ps. i tryed to search, but no luck!

dalenc

November 25, 2006
I also am wondering how to set up my logitech 510 remote to work with MediaPortal. It is not very practical when the back button does not work.

Anyone have any Idea?

Sven01

March 30, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I would love to now that 2 !! i use button 1 configured as esc now , but original back butoon would be alot nicer

amish

February 18, 2008
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Strange i got it working in the past.
After a fresh windows install with logitech new drivers could't use back button any more. Petty i dont have the previous drivers....

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony remote for about 15years. Now I’m using the elite with hub and it’s amazing. hopefully they stick to their word and keep up support.
I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony...
As announced on the Logitech forums: Announcement: Harmony Remote Manufacturing, Service and Support Update Hello folks, We have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Guide doesn't show DE
I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-guide-label-missing.99465/
I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too...
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what is happening here. When i try to open the guide it doesn't load. I get a screen...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
upon a second look at MP Config, there is no latency setting... only "Repeat delay" and "Repeat speed" settings, not even in Windows is there a setting for latency for HID devices. If the remote doesn't have those settings in the MyHarmony setup, then there is no recourse. :(
upon a second look at MP Config, there is no latency setting... only "Repeat delay" and "Repeat speed" settings, not even in...
I have a Logitech Harmony 650 remote and Microsoft 1040 IR receiver which I used successfully for several years on a home-built PC...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom