help me to config Virtual CloneDrive with MP 1.3 (1 Viewer)

rickyman

Portal Pro
February 5, 2008
i have installed MP 1.3 and Virtual Clonedrive. when i try to play iso, it tells me that " Unable to mount".

i have follow the instruction on Wiki. and it is still not working.

please help me.

gijoe73

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Have you entered the correct path to the virtual clone drive daemon ?

Have you selected the daemon.exe in MePo configuration?

rickyman

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2008
    Untitled.jpg

this is my config on mP

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Could you try to mount the Blu-ray manually and see if that works?
    Code:
    2012-10-28 08:52:46.579273 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: Mounting failed after 10s (first timeout). Check your settings.

Not sure if it's related to the popup box you got from MovingPictures (at least i assume something like that happened when you mounted the ISO). I think it asks to add the movie to the collection/database? What happens if you answer YES on that dialog?

These settings work great for me:
    VCD.JPG

Last edited:

rickyman

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2008
    1. When i just to mount the iso on windows explorer, it works fine.

2. What happens if you answer YES on that dialog? if i say yes, it freezed.

Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    So mounting doesn't seem to be the issue, unless your settings aren't correct :cautious:
    Are you sure it's mounted into drive 1?? with only 1 Virtual Drive, you have to set that to 0

limpwhizkid

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 22, 2008
    on your IPC$
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    ah... here it is .. the right post.. lots of peeps with virtual drive problems..

anyway .. here is my config which just works...
    Knipsel.PNG

limpwhizkid

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 22, 2008
    on your IPC$
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    damn .. old shot... from 1.2.3

you have drive type on VCD.. should be DT...

i only have one machine with Virtual clone drive..

the alpha one is with deamon .. (and works also..)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Uhm.... are you mixing things up?? He needs VCD support, so needs to set drive type to 'vcd' ;) but indeed, your screenshot is outdated :)

My settings should work for him (and are equal to yours, except for the pulldown box for drive tyep), but i think it has to do with the drive number he added (1 instead of 0)

Last edited:

limpwhizkid

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 22, 2008
    on your IPC$
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    as mentioned in the other thread, i have user account control set to "dev0" ..
    i hate popups... , so worth a try maybe if that could be the difference? (reboot needed after change)

Users who are viewing this thread