Help with Parent Rating Skinning (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    How to add an icon in the skin of the parent rating? The database is a record of the rating, command in the Wiki is not found, it exists at all?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I'm no skinning expert so there might be a much easier way, but the way I do it is print out the texture value as text in some corner of the GUI and then you just have to create an image in the corrresponding Media folder that matches. This is done relative, so "filename.png" sits in ".\Media\" root folder.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    The database value is, the skins folder have pictures under each rating, why invent the wheel? We must find a team that will show the rating in the skins.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    My 'default' skin shows the rating in skin, so I was already confused by your question. If you can eleborate on it, perhaps a nice photoshopped screenshot on what you expect results to be would help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    If you mean with last channel the one selected previously then you have the „zap back“ key. By default it’s mapped to „*“. If you mean the last channel in the epg list there is no key for that. You can reach there by pressing several times „Page Down“ or enable loop scrolling in skin settings, so pressing „up“ on the first channel...
    If you mean with last channel the one selected previously then you have the „zap back“ key. By default it’s mapped to „*“. If you...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Looks Like .... Thanks Again!
    Looks Like .... Thanks Again!
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    If you go to TitanEditor and select the TVMenu button instead of the TV button and launch Mediaportal, then there is also no hamburger and menu?
    If you go to TitanEditor and select the TVMenu button instead of the TV button and launch Mediaportal, then there is also no...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom