Home (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

It would be very helpfull if there was a function or shortcut which let MP jump to the startpage from whereever in the program.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Most of the times pressing backspace does this
    Or press "the green button" on the MCE remote

A

Anonymous

Pressing Backspace does not work and I have no MCE remotecontrol. If I would know the shortcut I can implement it in the irremote.ini or the keymap.xml

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    whoops, dman is correct..
    sorry..

And the green button will only work if you use the built in MCE support.
    NOT when using Girder.

A

Anonymous

dman and MrMario sure your are right. But with ESC I'm coming only one level up. I'm searching for a function that brings me to the startpage, wherever I be in MediaPortal. But now I have found that TV-fullscreen is the only place in MediaPortal where ESC doesn't bring me to start.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    correct,
    thats why I said, Most of the times..

There is no Home shortcut as button yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    thanks for the review. I'm still using my harmony one for god knows how many years. Overhere it gets charged every night, and I need to replace my battery around every 7 years. After all those years it's still functional except the "7" button, you really have to press it very firmly to do something. I do heavily use some custom...
    thanks for the review. I'm still using my harmony one for god knows how many years. Overhere it gets charged every night, and I...
    I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
    Replies
    Views
    My knowledge of programming is limited, but the logic in this seems to confirm what I thought, thank you.
    My knowledge of programming is limited, but the logic in this seems to confirm what I thought, thank you.
    Good evening, Does anybody know the mouse position (Ypos coordinate) below which the topbar activates. I seem to remember there...
    Replies
    Views
    Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
    Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
    My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
    Replies
    Views
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom