Home (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

It would be very helpfull if there was a function or shortcut which let MP jump to the startpage from whereever in the program.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Most of the times pressing backspace does this
    Or press "the green button" on the MCE remote

A

Anonymous

Pressing Backspace does not work and I have no MCE remotecontrol. If I would know the shortcut I can implement it in the irremote.ini or the keymap.xml

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    whoops, dman is correct..
    sorry..

And the green button will only work if you use the built in MCE support.
    NOT when using Girder.

A

Anonymous

dman and MrMario sure your are right. But with ESC I'm coming only one level up. I'm searching for a function that brings me to the startpage, wherever I be in MediaPortal. But now I have found that TV-fullscreen is the only place in MediaPortal where ESC doesn't bring me to start.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    correct,
    thats why I said, Most of the times..

There is no Home shortcut as button yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
    Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
    I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
    Replies
    Views
    It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application for e.g. the .ts (or any other image, video or audio) file to MediaPortal, or via the File Explorer context menu 'Open with' as other media players can (e.g. JRiver). Currently all that happens when using...
    It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application...
    It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
    Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
    I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside MP2. Please also set your logs to debug and upload the logs with the failure description. Both is described in forum and Wiki.
    Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside...
    HI users of MP2, so I have big problems to get Harmony 650 running with MP2. There is no problem running it with MP1 & WMC and...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz, and after try to enable 50Hz ? So, MP detecte 23 hz and want to switch TV to 25 hz, but can't and MP want switch to 50hz try to start change frequency before MP Start, on windows parameter. i remember...
    Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz...
    After finally managing to get DRR working on my Intel Integrated Graphics 630 based setup, which was down to the default ON setting...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom