How add overlay icon? (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    How to add an overkay icon (mpaa rating or watched/unwatched) on the thumbnails to myvideo thumbs mode?

Like this:
    MP1.jpg

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You can't, it would need to be handled by the plugin itself. Maybe future version of the skin engine will allow stuff like that.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Trakt.tv plugin as it displays additional status icons on thumbnails to why there can not, tell me which file to edit and even about where to look, try to do it myself.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Trakt.tv plugin does the watchlist,library,seen,rating overlays...not the skin ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, icons have returned! Thank you. :) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    Yes, icons have returned! Thank you. :) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I am convinced that at one time (quite recently, in fact), each link was prefixed with a tiny icon. These seem to have vanished, or...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
    Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom