How do i schedule recording by channel and time? (1 Viewer)

GeorgeVC

Portal Member
January 5, 2009
Home Country
Can somebody plese tell me how to schedule TV recording by channel and time?
Can not the Manual should be brought up to date so that basic operations like this are reliably described?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the advice. Before trying it, I think i will try the slightly less drastic approach which mm recommended for the new message in this post. Wish me luck!
Thanks for the advice. Before trying it, I think i will try the slightly less drastic approach which mm recommended for the new...
For several days now, none of my scheduled tv recordings have been made, but there are no errors in the logs. NO channels are...
Replies
Views
I changed the setting to delayed. And it seems to be working. No problems with the reboots, so far. Thanks for the suggestions.
I changed the setting to delayed. And it seems to be working. No problems with the reboots, so far. Thanks for the suggestions.
I've had to upgrade to 1.27 because my TVServer kept not starting when the computer rebooted. So now I've lost TVWishList, which...
Replies
Views
This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't cause any mis-functionality, it is just annoying. It's on the bugfix agenda for next MP2.4 release. That's correct, there are two options: Using the navigation buttons or the mouse wheel. It's also...
This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't...
I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32, WMC skin and have 5 satellite TV cards installed. The only error I get when I start Media...
Replies
Views
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
Replies
Views
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short news bulletin), and DVRs with appropriate code can use this information to record both parts when you schedule the first part to record. I had always assumed that this capability was not implemented in "TV...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom