Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    yup - Had to move to the SVN version of TVSeries and averything

So with the current svn and milkdrop enabled, when you open MP config, you see no, what i call a empty DOS screen flash on screen, whilst config loading.

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    yup - Had to move to the SVN version of TVSeries and averything ;)

So for you SVN 21688+Milkdrop2 don't freeze on MovPics screen and you don't have a flashing window when you start either configuration or MP?Well you are very lucky because i tested on all my 3 Windows installations and both Milkdrop2 and R4 have these issues.:(

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    I have no issues like the ones you are describing... :eek:
    It's nice to know SOMETHING is working at the moment - almost everything else I have is breaking in some way (my car - car stereo - home boiler - curtain pole - the list goes on and on... :( )

lol...

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    I have no issues like the ones you are describing... :eek:
    It's nice to know SOMETHING is working at the moment - almost everything else I have is breaking in some way (my car - car stereo - home boiler - curtain pole - the list goes on and on... :( )

lol...

Wellcome to my world :D. Please SpudR can you upload your version of Milkdrop2 and all the needed files to make it work,so i can do a last test before i give up solving this issue.:D

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Interestingly, the only difference i can see is xp versus Vista, have disabled every plugin and this still occurs, if I get time will reinstall xp and check against that.

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Interestingly, the only difference i can see is xp versus Vista, have disabled every plugin and this still occurs, if I get time will reinstall xp and check against that.

PD i've tested with 2 Vista SP1 x64 + 1 XP SP3 x86 and all have the same issue.I must say that with SVN 21720 tested on XP that window is no more visible (or maybe is flashing faster:D )but the issue with MovingPicture is still there.
    I can't complain about it with the developers because the issue is only with MovingPictures... My Music,LastFM and even others 3rd party plugins are working with Milkdrop 2 enabled.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    I'm using this...
    I DO have a focus issue - but I don't think it's related...

One thing I have noticed - If I log off when MP crashes (for other reasons still being investigated) when I log back on and MP auto starts, the focus issue goes away AND MP is solid as a rock until a reboot.
    I press the windows key and choose 'log off', then click the image for my user name and voila...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom