How play m3u? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

in the videos part of that category. there's where the regex knowledge might be needed. I know it can be quite complex, but at the moment not able to dive in myself. If you don't succeed you can sent me the url of the m3u through dm so I can take a look at it when I have some spare time
in the videos part of that category. there's where the regex knowledge might be needed. I know it can be quite complex, but at the...
Hi! I have a great success in watching IPTV via TV-Server. Just m3u playlist, scanning and everything is fine. But i have also VOD...
Replies
Views
:D
:D
Hello i have problems with my m3u list from my iptv provider. I can not scan for channels in MP2 tv server. I have not used any...
Replies
Views
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
Replies
Views
have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin, when I play for several hours. When I reported before, I was told it was an "out of memory" error. Maybe a memory leak in the player ... dunno. Never resolved. Doesn't happen all the time. Just weird.
have had a similar experience, although the playlist can go for several hours before crash. Happens sometimes in TuneIn plugin...
Hi....I am running single seat MP1 with two Synology NAS providing my files/ databases . Recently I have found that trying to...
Replies
Views
@Lehmden: bisher habe ich TVHeadend nur auf die Schnelle eingerichtet, habe noch keine sortierten Senderlisten, kann daher nicht sagen ob wirklich alle Sender da sind. Die Senderverwaltung ist ja nicht geerade intuitiv :cautious: @morpheus_xx : Bisher verwende ich beim Tuner die Option "Scan for channels", also derzeit nicht optimal...
@Lehmden: bisher habe ich TVHeadend nur auf die Schnelle eingerichtet, habe noch keine sortierten Senderlisten, kann daher nicht...
Moin, ich suche eine m3u-Senderliste um über die Fritzbox zu streamen. Irgendwie komm ich noch nicht zurecht. Hat das schon jemand...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom