how to adjust subtitles size in MP? (2 Viewers)

CoolHammer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2004
    Finland
    So victor,

Lets do this right way.
    First things first

Use support template please.
    And if possible look from mediaportal.log if there is some hints what is happening.

Describe your problem as well as you can .. ie used codecs.

CoolHammer

thomas.wiktor

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2005
    MP Version: 0.1.3 cvs-09-02-2005--03-20
    Skin: MCE
    Windows Version: Windows XP pro sp1
    CPU Type: AMD Atholon 1.6
    Memory: 256
    Motherboard Chipset: MSI K7T266 Pro2
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX440
    Video Card Driver: 77.72_win2kxp
    Video Card Resolution: 1024 x 768
    Video Render Type: VMR9
    Video Codec Type & Version: Mpeg2Dec Filter
    Audio Codec Type & Version: AC3 Filter
    TV Card: no tv card
    TV Card Type: no tv card
    TV Card Driver: no tv card
    Optional Log: parts of the "/log/MediaPortal.log" which show an issue
    Optional References: any reference

Im trying to make my sumtitles bigger in MP.
    But when I try change size in setup/movies nothing happends...
    There is no difference :!: :?:

Is there someone who can help me?
    Should I make the changes elsewhere :?:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
    I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
    I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom