How to disable promotions in MePo for new versions? (1 Viewer)

Mr. Bean

Portal Pro
June 21, 2005
Germany
Country flag
Screenshot_20210403-205304_Gallery.jpg

I mean the promotions in the bottom ...

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Well, if you don´t want to see anything at the bottom, do as @ajs said - but if you want other news, configure the plugin to your needs (add RSS feeds) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
    Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
    Good evening all, I am getting an error dialog when Online Videos opens : "Error in update: "Automatic update disabled. Check your...
    Replies
    Views
    I have to get my personal development environment functional again, so I can work on IMDb+ plugin changes, but also plan to get MediaPortal itself to compile again. Then maybe I can add some breakpoints and see if I'm able to figure things out. Just gotta find time amidst the hundreds of other things I've got to work on :)
    I have to get my personal development environment functional again, so I can work on IMDb+ plugin changes, but also plan to get...
    I'm running a modified Extended Two theme with minor changes to the way things look the way I like them. One thing I've never been...
    Replies
    Views
    I just got a chance to test the fix with the two BR disks I mentioned in my original post, and, as you may already know, the package at nuget works. I did not do a clean install, rather I just reinstalled 1.25.0
    I just got a chance to test the fix with the two BR disks I mentioned in my original post, and, as you may already know, the...
    I installed MePO 1.25.0 not all that long ago, and I have noticed, as far as I can tell, that since installing this version...
    Replies
    Views
    I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony remote for about 15years. Now I’m using the elite with hub and it’s amazing. hopefully they stick to their word and keep up support.
    I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony...
    As announced on the Logitech forums: Announcement: Harmony Remote Manufacturing, Service and Support Update Hello folks, We have...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, just delete or move the folder and you are done.
    Yes, just delete or move the folder and you are done.
    How can I disable a plugin like Online-Videos? That plugin won't worked for me and I like to disable it.
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom