[solved] HOW TO INSTALL Media Portal Url Source Splitter (1 Viewer)

shikomoto

July 12, 2018
Home Country
Georgia Georgia
HOW TO INSTALL Media Portal Url Source Splitter

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    From memory Online Videos is included with MP2, so if the Media Portal Url Source Splitteris needed it
    ought be automatically installed????? Need someone who knows the current MP2 to confirm/explain.:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the quick response and yes that indeed fixed that annoying issue. Appreciate the help. Now I have to fix the mute and volume buttons on the remote. I assume MC was controlling those functions. I wonder what else on the remote needs fixing. Update: Seems one of the HID devices in Windows Device Manager was disabled. Once it...
    Thanks for the quick response and yes that indeed fixed that annoying issue. Appreciate the help. Now I have to fix the mute and...
    I have this remote that for some reason the buttons below the mute button on the remote goes to the Media Portal then it calls up...
    Replies
    Views
    Are you using a Windows "N" version or similar? Those versions are missing the Windows Media stuff, which need to be installed separately. The call which fails above is related to the Enhanced Video Renderer (EVR) which doesn't seem to find required filters
    Are you using a Windows "N" version or similar? Those versions are missing the Windows Media stuff, which need to be installed...
    I have a new install of Windows 10 (2004), running Media Portal 2.2.3, on a machine that's set up to be a dedicated HTPC. I can...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
    Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
    Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, many of them, but not all. It depends on the used codec on the card if it is supported or not...
    Yes, many of them, but not all. It depends on the used codec on the card if it is supported or not...
    Hello. I just installed Media Portal 2 on my Win 10 Home PC, a HP Envy 23 all-in-one. I had to install the Windows pack and the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom