[solved] HOW TO INSTALL Media Portal Url Source Splitter (1 Viewer)

shikomoto

July 12, 2018
Home Country
Georgia Georgia
HOW TO INSTALL Media Portal Url Source Splitter

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    From memory Online Videos is included with MP2, so if the Media Portal Url Source Splitteris needed it
    ought be automatically installed????? Need someone who knows the current MP2 to confirm/explain.:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 0x80091007 error DE
    You need to be more precise with your description, if you want help. Where do you receive the failure? What kind of hash value? Any version? Did you try to install different versions? Btw. I keep an eye on you. You registered with am US IP address and 2 hours later logged-in with a german IP address and are still pretending to be in US.
    You need to be more precise with your description, if you want help. Where do you receive the failure? What kind of hash value? Any...
    0x80091007 hash value is not correct, how do i fix this media portal will not install any version
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Purge old recordings DE
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still thinks the old recordings exist. I expected the metadata for the recordings to be in same folder as the PVR but apparently not. How do I make MP2 forget about these old recordings? Needless to say, I tried...
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom