how to listen DTS in mymusic (1 Viewer)

justerini

Portal Member
July 19, 2008
Hi guys I´m using RC2 and I´m trying lo listen DTS audio from my music but I can´t find the way,how I have to setup mymusic to listen dts cd(ripped to my Hard disk)???

justerini

Portal Member
July 19, 2008
thanks for the reply helios but i dont speak german,i will try with an online translator,but if you could translate it will be cool!!!
thanks

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think I may have found a solution... I recently ripped the sound from some music vids (as both AC3 and DTS). Got them working by installing AC3File and changing the default music player to directshow rather than BASS (BASS was working but was down-mixing 5.1 audio back to stereo)

I am assuming that your PC is setup for 5.1 audio anyway so whether you are using analog or SPDIF it should just work as is. (think you will need to add whatever file extensions you need to the list in the config app though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I realize this is a (very) old thread, however, I just discovered something that may have been the problem all along, and thought you might like to know. I had a Yamaha RX-A1050 HTR receiver. About three weeks ago, I started having problems where the HDMI audio from Windows, itself (11 Pro), would not work. After multiple times of...
    I realize this is a (very) old thread, however, I just discovered something that may have been the problem all along, and thought...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    I also have never used a set-top box with MP, but I think that you need to use an IR emitter (aka "IR blaster"). The IRSS software controls the emitter, and transmits IR signals under the direction of MP. The IR signal is received by the IR receiver within the set-top box, and so can be used to change channel and so on. The set-top...
    I also have never used a set-top box with MP, but I think that you need to use an IR emitter (aka "IR blaster"). The IRSS software...
    My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Steve, nice to see you're still around! The question is a bit broad so it's hard to give a solid anwser. In which part is this happening? My videos/MovingPictures/Onlinevideos? And do you use something like subcentral/subtitledownloader? Also log files in full debug mode of such a playback where it picks the old subtitlefile could...
    Hi Steve, nice to see you're still around! The question is a bit broad so it's hard to give a solid anwser. In which part is this...
    It appears that MP somehow caches previously used subtitle files for subsequent use next time the same video is played. My problem...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom