How to restore Fullscreen with the Mouse? (1 Viewer)

bigboss97

Portal Pro
January 31, 2006
Sydney
Home Country
bigboss97 said:
Is it possible to restore fullscreen with a mouse?

thanks
Phuoc

Now I'm using iMon remote control and mapped a button for [Alt]+[Enter]. But sometimes it goes back to fullscreen by itself, just right after restored.

btw, it wasn't easy to find an unsued button on iMon control. I'm using the CD eject button because I can't see any reason to open the CD tray remotely :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore) I will give it a try.
T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore)...
Hello, After backing Mediaportal folder from c:\Programdata\Team Mediaportal, I restored it on a new build (after performing a...
Replies
Views
MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect to a MP2-server, but they are not free of charge and no help is provided by us. Please check our WIKI for details first. It works well with mouse, keyboard, remote and touch display. In case you have...
MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect...
I run a windows 10 PC and its connected to my tv in the living room. I then stream to devices around the house from the PC. I use...
Replies
Views
Will try to do so ;)
Will try to do so ;)
I'm customizing DefaultWideHD with larger text for my old eyes. I find that the name for the plugin "Moving Pictures" is too long...
Replies
Views
From documentation: For Windows 7 or later - MSSQL versions above 2008, there's no official documentation from Mediaportal but you can install and configure it based on the articles above, google or documentation from Microsoft. Compatibility has not been tested.
From documentation: For Windows 7 or later - MSSQL versions above 2008, there's no official documentation from Mediaportal but you...
With a couple restore points ahead of for emergency, I tried to install MS SQL Server 2008 first, but found no way to extract the...
Replies
Views
There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
Arial Unicode is used as font, which covers most languages. There is no need to install another font. You also see in your EPG...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom