[In Next Release] HowTo arrange menu items? (1 Viewer)

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
August 12, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

how can I arrange the menu items? I don't like the default order and I don't like it that new plugins were placed somewhere randomly.

Regards,
Sascha

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Depends whether he means classic home or basic home.

For classic home, open configuration, go to 'plugin's and then 'home' and you can change the order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
    Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two submenu levels. I created a main Menu called Movies, then a Level 1 menu items in this order: - comedy -animated -others I'd like to create a Level 2 submenu linked to animated item in the level 1, but...
    Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two...
    Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two...
    Replies
    Views
    T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore) I will give it a try.
    T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore)...
    Hello, After backing Mediaportal folder from c:\Programdata\Team Mediaportal, I restored it on a new build (after performing a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Some ideas and questions? DE
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom