Operating System HTPC + HDMI + Win7 and its many issues... (2 Viewers)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1.4 does come with an option to stop playback if an audio renderer is removed from the system, which is turned on by default. Turning this option of and trying with a normal cable might help you using normal HW.

lsf3og

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2010
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1.4 does come with an option to stop playback if an audio renderer is removed from the system, which is turned on by default. Turning this option of and trying with a normal cable might help you using normal HW.

Doesn't work for me. After switching off TV music still stops. After switching on again and trying to play music MP crashes. Logfiles attached.

Berns

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi, I'm using a Yamaha RX-V2065 amp that is sitting between my HTPC and my TV and had music falling away when TV was turned off.
    My trick is to fool my amplifier so that he thinks there is a TV behind the cable. I did this by putting a marmitek HDMI splitter between the HTPC and the TV.

Harmani

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I did this by putting a marmitek HDMI splitter between the HTPC and the TV.

I guess this is a powered splitter, right? And you're not really using it to split the signal?

I don't understand where you put it, between HTPC and AVR or between AVR and TV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom