Hulu Desktop (1 Viewer)

gserg

Portal Pro
November 21, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Is there another way to integrate the Hulu Desktop application into MP besides the Multishortcut plugin? For some reason (prob just bad luck) Multishortcut will never work for me. Does anyone have a different way to do it?

Thank you
Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything about the functionality of this plugin, I don't use TV Part, but if there are any changes that can be simply transferred, then I can try. But I can't give any guarantees.
The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything...
I am a long-time user of MediaPortal to watch TV. I use the Media Portal TV Server as a backend, and Kodi (previously known as...
Replies
Views
Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
Replies
Views
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
Replies
Views
For me, a clean install of 1.34 x64 TV server only on a fresh Windows 11 Pro device failed because the installation of MySQL in the background never completed, hence no database to connect to. A manual installation of MySQL worked fine, but I didn't know how to prepare MySQL for the TV server database. In the end, I opted for the...
For me, a clean install of 1.34 x64 TV server only on a fresh Windows 11 Pro device failed because the installation of MySQL in the...
Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom