[solved] I can no longer access Jira (1 Viewer)

mrj

Portal Pro
January 27, 2012
Hi
Is Jira closed for outsiders by design?
mrj

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is Jira closed for outsiders by design?
    Depends what you want to do. Editing requires authoring rights. You should be able to read (e.g. access Jira links in the forum) but you can't define filters or views (I believe).

mrj

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2012
    Hi
    Thanks for your reply. The problem is that I am not able to read the Jira issues.
    mrj

mrj

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2012
    It is empty
    upload_2018-5-14_13-31-27.png

mrj

mrj

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2012
    Hi
    Problem solved. I used Edge, does not work!
    Internet Explorer works.
    Sorry my mistake.
    mrj

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same. Generally, when performing a rescan, the recommendation is to select the Enable channel movement detection setting. Wherever possible, this will cause TV Server to: Preserve the channel selection status...
    I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same...
    Hi, I am using MP2 with DVBS2 for longer time. sevral channel have changed their name (eg "Welt der Wunder -> Lilo.tv). Is there a...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
    Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
    After initially having some success with MP2 (ver. 2.4.1).....I've been trying to get TVMosaic to work. Now, I seem to have...
    Replies
    Views
    The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I prefer the buttons that I use most-frequently to be positioned near the center of the remote, which is not the case with that particular Dell remote. :( Battery life is often a problem. A remote that I...
    The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I...
    In Dec 2020: I purchased 2 remotes for my new HTPC install, eg: HP USB MCE IR RC6 Wireless Receiver and TSGH-IR02 Windows Media...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom