I just installed MP 1.23. Which version of Schedules Direct should I use, where do I obtain it from (1 Viewer)

dabineri

Portal Pro
February 16, 2013
United States of America United States of America
Country flag
Which version of Schedules Direct works with MP 1.23? Where do I get it from? Where do I put it on my computer?

Thanks,
DA

dabineri

Portal Pro
February 16, 2013
Country flag
Thank you SP! I am not sure I would have known to search for version 1.22 when I just installed 1.23?

DA

dabineri

Portal Pro
February 16, 2013
Country flag
OK so I thought I had put everything in the correct place but when I CONFIGURE MP and leave it says:

"An error ocurred while loading the plugin SchedulesdirectPluginTVE3.dll
It is broken or incompatible with the current MP version and won't be loaded."

I am using ver 1.23 of MP. Version chedulesDirectPlugin-1.11.0.1 .

How do I get past this?

Thanks for all the help with this. I need to be able to get EPG from Schedules direct.

DA

spachti

Portal Pro
July 27, 2005
Bible Belt
Country flag
What I would do is, install 1.22, plus SD plugin instead, make sure it works, and then try to upgrade to 1.23. If it doesn't work, you might be stuck with 1.22.
I'm still on 1.18 on the server and THAT works with SD perfectly. With two Colossuses, two sat-receivers (no cards for Dish here) and a whole bunch of other stuff (ir blasting and so on), I'm just scared to kill my system by upgrading.

Last edited:

dabineri

Portal Pro
February 16, 2013
Country flag
After a full afternoon of trying to install MP 1.23 I opted for 1.22 which, somehow, I was able to get installed. Then I got the latest version of SD and it failed to play nicely with 1.22 . The SD version was SchedulesDirectPluginTV3,dll. Then, I literally searched for every occurrence of this plugin and deleted it. But still the TV server wants to use the SD version I just deleted. It must somehow save a copy somewhere I guess. So now the question is , how to I drop one version of SD and use another if it always wants to stay with the first version which does not work?

I hope that this is clear. I want to dispose of one version SD and use another. How is this done?

Thank for your help on this

DA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
toricred x64 Bit Installer for 2.2.3 General 2
F Problems with new install of MP2 Newcomers Forum 3
C Can't install any extensions - DLL error Installation, configuration support 19
joecrow 1.25.0 5031: Error on Install. Bugreports 24
P [solved] MP2 new install, 2 x hdhomerun tuners, client on same PC unable to view TV & recordings Newcomers Forum 8
M MediaPortal2 TV Config Error on Install (0x80004005) General 7
ajs [fixed] 5022: Improving the MPE Installer, providing nicer GUI :) MediaPortal 1 42
Rob Hexenmeister Dependency error on install v2.3.2.0 OnlineVideos 28
ajs [fixed] 5015: Improving the MP1 installer, providing nicer GUI :) MediaPortal 1 138
N No TV or EPG on fresh install General 0
D [solved] Changed username in Win10, now TV Server config crashes on fresh install Installation, configuration support 1
T MediaPortal Extensions Manager Fehlermeldung bei Installation einer Erweiterung Installationsprobleme? 1
doskabouter [Question] Optional installation of subcomponents in MPE1 Developer Discussions 1
D Unable to install 1.22 on Win 10 Newcomers Forum 9
J Server vs Client Install General 5
G Newb trying MP2, trouble with guide data General 5
G MP1 TV Server "failed to upgrade the database" using MS Sql Server Installation, configuration support 3
geotwticher [solved] Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2 installation General 7
B 'Successful' install of MP2.2.2 on W8.1 - but can't connect to sql db General 1
badboyxx MP installation aborts with an error Installation, configuration support 2
cbr954rr [solved] No sound after clean install? General 24
Kelsen New installation steps Installation, configuration support 4
M A little help with new install pls Installation, configuration support 3
H TV startet nicht nach install von MP1.23pre Installationsprobleme? 2
R Directx 9.0 June 2010 does not install on Windows 10 x64, ends up with weird failure / no debug file Installation, configuration support 0