I just installed MP 1.23. Which version of Schedules Direct should I use, where do I obtain it from (1 Viewer)

dabineri

Portal Pro
February 16, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Which version of Schedules Direct works with MP 1.23? Where do I get it from? Where do I put it on my computer?

Thanks,
DA

dabineri

Portal Pro
February 16, 2013
Home Country
Thank you SP! I am not sure I would have known to search for version 1.22 when I just installed 1.23?

DA

dabineri

Portal Pro
February 16, 2013
Home Country
OK so I thought I had put everything in the correct place but when I CONFIGURE MP and leave it says:

"An error ocurred while loading the plugin SchedulesdirectPluginTVE3.dll
It is broken or incompatible with the current MP version and won't be loaded."

I am using ver 1.23 of MP. Version chedulesDirectPlugin-1.11.0.1 .

How do I get past this?

Thanks for all the help with this. I need to be able to get EPG from Schedules direct.

DA

spachti

Portal Pro
July 27, 2005
Bible Belt
Home Country
What I would do is, install 1.22, plus SD plugin instead, make sure it works, and then try to upgrade to 1.23. If it doesn't work, you might be stuck with 1.22.
I'm still on 1.18 on the server and THAT works with SD perfectly. With two Colossuses, two sat-receivers (no cards for Dish here) and a whole bunch of other stuff (ir blasting and so on), I'm just scared to kill my system by upgrading.

Last edited:

dabineri

Portal Pro
February 16, 2013
Home Country
After a full afternoon of trying to install MP 1.23 I opted for 1.22 which, somehow, I was able to get installed. Then I got the latest version of SD and it failed to play nicely with 1.22 . The SD version was SchedulesDirectPluginTV3,dll. Then, I literally searched for every occurrence of this plugin and deleted it. But still the TV server wants to use the SD version I just deleted. It must somehow save a copy somewhere I guess. So now the question is , how to I drop one version of SD and use another if it always wants to stay with the first version which does not work?

I hope that this is clear. I want to dispose of one version SD and use another. How is this done?

Thank for your help on this

DA

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
Replies
Views
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom