I need help with 110 and 119 west (1 Viewer)

Alan Armstrong

Portal Member
May 30, 2018
Home Country
Canada Canada
I want to rescan my channel list ,as well as edit my xml file so transponders are all coorect.Media portal works fine ,but I am missing a few channels help please . Cheers

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
September 5, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
The xmls are stored in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters\dvbs". Although the Update satellite list button on the Scanning page should download updated tuning files, courtesy of fastsatfinder.com

Alan Armstrong

Portal Member
May 30, 2018
Home Country
Canada Canada
KK got it do I need to remove already scanned channels and how do I put them in order. I had a friend do all this and he didn't show me .thanx

I followed your direction ,updated channel list but tuner now skips over 21500 channel frequencies but scans 20000 how do I make xml word with turbo 8pask channel

Alan Armstrong

Portal Member
May 30, 2018
Home Country
Canada Canada
One last question tp`s that are on 21500 are set to 8Psk .are the tps that are set to 2000 are they as well so be settp 8Psk cheers sorry for the bother .I hate to ask so many questions.

Alan Armstrong

Portal Member
May 30, 2018
Home Country
Canada Canada
I`m not sure either ,but I know freq 21500 is 8psk and freq 2000 is qpsk ,I am new to this dvb card .I have a skywalker dvb sat tuner the will decode turbo 8pask .I`m just not sure if you have to change mod to qpsk for freq 2000

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
done: Loading...
done: Loading...
Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
Replies
Views
Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom