I need help with 110 and 119 west (1 Viewer)

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
September 5, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thanks Alan. If everything is working, it would be a good idea to send the changes you made to FastSatfinder through this form so that they can be added to future MP releases.

Alan Armstrong

Portal Member
May 30, 2018
Home Country
Canada Canada
I`m lost now .I have gone through an edited all tps 21500 and 20000 .Now I get unable to scan see error log ,I am lost on this one ?

Alan Armstrong

Portal Member
May 30, 2018
Home Country
Canada Canada
One last request here I got all xml files edited I think, how do I go about removing all previos scanned channels so I can do a fresh scan ,and have all channel nuber in order thanx again so sorry to be a pain !

bc420

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2012
    Bring Cash
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Your genpix with bda driver 2.0.3 should be set to dvb-s in the card setup there as well.
    have you tried the (search for transponer list) feature in your scan settings ?
    configure your disqc and lnbs and make sure to put the sat your looking for in to so when mapped it is 110 and 119 .
    each satellite Y)
    enable DVB-S2 channels tunning/scanning Y)
    enable channel movment dection Y)
    use advanced tunning options Y)
    search transponder list Y)
    110w 12224000 R 21500 2/3 8psk pilot notset) roll-off notset)119w 12297000 L 21500 2/3 8psk pilot notset) roll-off notset) 129 (12457000 R 21500 2/3 8spk pilot notset) roll-off notset) set ur scan time for all 100ms or more 120 even! if your pc is slow .. 1 lnb at a time or you will get unkowns. depending on your lnbs..go make a coffee and see what happens with your testing..ps if you stop the scan or want to do it again best to delete all channels and music channels before scanning again ..reboot ...this infomation is for testing purposses hope it helps Alan

Alan Armstrong

Portal Member
    May 30, 2018
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    ok I finally got satellite all edited whew ,now how do I remove previous scanted channel list, and sort new scanned channels by number ?

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    how do I remove previous scanned channel list
    (1) In "TV Server Config", select "TV Channels" in the left side menu.

(2) On the "Channels" tab, select the first channel in the list. It should turn dark blue:
    channels_1.JPG

(3) Using the mouse, drag to the bottom of the list the vertical scroll bar on the right.

(4) Press and hold the SHIFT key on the keyboard while you use the mouse to select the last channel in the list. All channels from the first to the last should now be dark blue (i.e. selected):
    channels_2.JPG

(5) Select the "Delete" button.

how do I sort new scanned channels by number ?
    (1) Select the "All Channels" tab.

(2) Select "Order by Number" and wait for the list to be sorted into increasing numeric order (may take a few seconds). To sort into decreasing numeric order, select "Order by Number" a second time.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Alan Armstrong

Portal Member
    May 30, 2018
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanx so much I do appreciate it a lot for all the help ,but I am still having trouble with a working xml satellite list for 110 west and 119 west west for dish network thanx again for all the help !

Users who are viewing this thread