I Propound new Splash for 0.3 + PSD (1 Viewer)

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Elconejo said:
    So the same logo/font with a nicer background / picture would be possible?

That's what I meant so say with my little essays, lol.

Also please note that these are my personal opinions and not the Mediaportal Team's.

Vanessa, please continue your awesome work, as I said, I really like the new splash screen I just think it needs to stay more within the current brand design.

Inker

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Ørsø, Dronninglund, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Inker said:
    Elconejo said:
    So the same logo/font with a nicer background / picture would be possible?

That's what I meant so say with my little essays, lol.

Also please note that these are my personal opinions and not the Mediaportal Team's.

Vanessa, please continue your awesome work, as I said, I really like the new splash screen I just think it needs to stay more within the current brand design.

Inker

I agree with Inker about using the old logo etc.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Wow... NEAT!!

Funny thing; I saw the logo and avatar and thougt "Wow, another great graphical artist!". Was allmost dissapointed to see it was you once again, Vanessa :wink:

Love your work!

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    So good it deserves a boot-screen....

21mwzh2.png

Vanessa, I'm not gonna upload this untill you approve it.

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    Okay said:
    So good it deserves a boot-screen....

21mwzh2.png

Vanessa, I'm not gonna upload this untill you approve it.

Approved, but if you preffer, say me the dimensions of the image file for the boot skin. (I think that look a little stretch)

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    Hey!, use this images to work ;) and do it.

PNG Format

mpbootpq2.png

BMP 256 colors (Save as BMP)
    mppt3.png

regards,

dpanesso

July 22, 2006
    Colombia
    Home Country
    Hello Vanessa, i sent you an PM, i don't know if you got it..

I really like the images!!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread