Ignore Just a Test (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Purge old recordings DE
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still thinks the old recordings exist. I expected the metadata for the recordings to be in same folder as the PVR but apparently not. How do I make MP2 forget about these old recordings? Needless to say, I tried...
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
Replies
Views
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or the disk is damaged or some other problem. SQLiteClient: FanartHandler.db3 cmd:sqlite3_finalize err:CORRUPT/CORRUPT detailed:database disk image is malformed query You can try to treat the database as a...
When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or...
Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
Replies
Views
Vielen Dank! Ich habe es gefunden. Der ThumbProcessor hängt sich beim generieren der Thumbs von einigen vorhandenen Videos auf. Nachdem ich die problematischen Thumbs vom Server (1.31 32-Bit ) in die neue Installation kopiert habe ist die Last im Leerlauf wieder 0. Jetzt werde ich meine vorhandene Server-Installation besser nicht...
Vielen Dank! Ich habe es gefunden. Der ThumbProcessor hängt sich beim generieren der Thumbs von einigen vorhandenen Videos auf...
Ich habe gerade zum Test auf meinem Arbeitsrechner die x64-Version des TV-Servers installiert. Im Leerlauf erzeugt der Service...
Replies
Views
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with Win11 installed. I downloaded and tried installing Mediaportal 1. I chose single click standard installation with no TV. It started working on things and I wasn't paying terribly close attention, but...
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom