IMDB-GRAB (1 Viewer)

punkeren

Portal Member
January 10, 2006
IMDB grab is a quick program to download IMDB information for your whole movie collection!

Is it posible to make so the movie database section can import either the *.IMDB og the *.xls the IMDB-GRAB can export to?

woodpecker

February 17, 2006
Western Australia
I would also like to add to the request to see if the movie database section of IMDB-GRAB can be imported. This would save having to redo it. It also seems much faster than doing it from inside MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
Just install 1.29 Final, and get the actual scripts from him. Or try to update the scripts from the configurator (I think I updated them)... :) :whistle: :coffee:
Just install 1.29 Final, and get the actual scripts from him. Or try to update the scripts from the configurator (I think I updated...
Sometime ago I reported a bug in the Configuration application where a lookup displayed as follows: This occured for me when...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom