IMDB TV Movie (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Seems to be a problem with the default IMDb movie data source.

Try moving the 'themoviedb.org' up as your first primary movie data source instead, I know that will work. Another alternative is to use the IMDb+ plugin/scraper until there is a fix.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    themoviedb.org and IMDb+ works for me, IMDb (default) needs a tweak to allow TV Movies.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @csapollo, check the following:
    • Make sure IMDb+ is still set as primary filter. Each time MovPic updates it tends to screw things up when it updates one of the internal scrapers. This is easy to check with the IMDb+ plugin, via hidden menu (left arrow on most skins), and then use "IMDb+ Info..." to verify. If by mistake movies got imported via default IMDb scraper, or TMDb and they put an IMDb tt-ID into the database, then you can use the "Force IMDb+" option to convert those back to IMDb+ control.
    • In same "IMDb+ Info...", check to make sure v4.9.30 is in use, MovPic sometimes looses track and does not use the latest version of IMDb+. This is a random bug within Moving-Pictures that has been terrible to locate/reproduce/fix, but I do know how to make it work again if that is the problem.
    • Check inside MovPic via F9 to see if the importer does not await manual approval. However if manual approval is required, please let me know full path+file name of the media culprit, because that means I have to tweak the search-node to improve auto detection. You can always force this by supplying the IMDb tt-ID via filename or NFO which skips the search-node. Either way search/direct, it should have worked, so odds are IMDb+ is currently not your primary scraper, or something weird is going on.
    Let me know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my library. I'm used to a relatively smooth and fast process. But now it was EXTREMELY slow. Also many titles that always gets identified by IMDB+ now were not. Themoviedb.org instead provided details. At first...
    Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
    Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom