[solved] iMON MiniDisplay for MP2 (1 Viewer)

MP2 user 2000

Portal Pro
November 27, 2016
Home Country
Germany Germany
MCE remote only works with an other IR receiver (not Imon Reciever), is it right?
I want use my Imon display in MP 2.1

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MCE remote only works with an other IR receiver (not Imon Reciever), is it right?
    You can use an MCE remote with an iMON receiver. You just need to set your iMON in MCE mode in the configuration software SoundGraph provides.
    However that should not work with MP2 ATM.

AFAIK there no support for any internal display in MP2.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    We have registered the desire of a number of people to see internal displays supported also in MediaPortal 2. Sadly our dev resources are limited and at this time other elements have higher priority.

We fully understand and value the interest of owners to see their displays supported by the software that they are running. Yet we believe that the proportion of potential users is comparably small and going to decline further in the future. If somebody ported @Stéphane Lenclud 's code to MP2, we would gladly integrate this into the existing package.

tepahe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 3, 2009
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, I'm upgrading from MP 1.6 and has been using MP for about 15 years and the whole family loves it. I too have the imon receiver configured with the MP 1 plugin and a logitech remote. What would you recommend using instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom