Info of currently played Song in fullscreen visualisation (1 Viewer)

MichaelK

Portal Pro
January 1, 2005
Kaarst, Germany
It would be nice to have an scrolling info about the current played song in the fullscreen visualisation. anybody else out there who like this idea ? ;-)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Yes I support the request.
    I was about to post something like that myself.

My idea is something like the zap-osd in tv.
    A screen that appears at the beginning and the end of the song for a couple of seconds.
    That sort of thing you see on viva or MTV.

Don´t know if it is doable, but this would be really coooool

tomtom

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    talked to mrmario64 on irc about this.

he likes the idea, but

full screen viz is done in overlay now
    for the feature it will be necessary to run it in vmr9
    which allows different layers of display items.

so, i think it will be integrated sooner or later, but it may take some time.

tomtom

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I posted this in FR donkeys years ago :)
    So it's got my support too.

DMAN

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mario and I are using the GForce Gold Visualisation for WMP.
    It'll cost you 10 bucks but it displays song info / album art as requested..

Dordo

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2004
    I was just about to post a topic identical to this, so obviously it has my support aswell. Glad to see its got strong support, hopefully will not take too long to get it implemented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
    The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom