Info of currently played Song in fullscreen visualisation (1 Viewer)

MichaelK

Portal Pro
January 1, 2005
Kaarst, Germany
It would be nice to have an scrolling info about the current played song in the fullscreen visualisation. anybody else out there who like this idea ? ;-)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Yes I support the request.
    I was about to post something like that myself.

My idea is something like the zap-osd in tv.
    A screen that appears at the beginning and the end of the song for a couple of seconds.
    That sort of thing you see on viva or MTV.

Don´t know if it is doable, but this would be really coooool

tomtom

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    talked to mrmario64 on irc about this.

he likes the idea, but

full screen viz is done in overlay now
    for the feature it will be necessary to run it in vmr9
    which allows different layers of display items.

so, i think it will be integrated sooner or later, but it may take some time.

tomtom

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I posted this in FR donkeys years ago :)
    So it's got my support too.

DMAN

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mario and I are using the GForce Gold Visualisation for WMP.
    It'll cost you 10 bucks but it displays song info / album art as requested..

Dordo

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2004
    I was just about to post a topic identical to this, so obviously it has my support aswell. Glad to see its got strong support, hopefully will not take too long to get it implemented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
    As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
    Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
    Replies
    Views
    Database Scrapers don't index my TV Series single files in the following containers MP4, MOV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MKV, FLV, TS, MTS, M2TS, DAT, MPG, MPEG, DIV, DIVX, VOB, ISO, TRP I use the following simple format for container ISO (ISO's are full copies of DVD with all warnings, info, even encription intact) TV Series Name 00x00-00...
    Database Scrapers don't index my TV Series single files in the following containers MP4, MOV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MKV, FLV, TS, MTS...
    My Tv Series are in the Format. TV Series Name 00x00 Episode Name The First 00 is the Series Number The Second 00 is the Episode...
    Replies
    Views
    MediaPortal 2 has much less configuration options compared to MediaPortal 1 and Kodi and as for any other modern HTPC software it can be configured in the client without usage of external tools. The surface of PlayerFab is unknown to me, but "google search" tells me it's made not for our target group. Because of that and missing...
    MediaPortal 2 has much less configuration options compared to MediaPortal 1 and Kodi and as for any other modern HTPC software it...
    The latter is not quite a Full Media Centre yet, but its good for the Developers of Media Portal2 And Kodi to be aware of whats...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.30.0 Channel 5 missing DE
    Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't seem to find it.
    Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't...
    Is anyone else having a problem with Channel 5? Until recently it was fine but I have just discovered that I can no longer view...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected to the TV and use MP2 on that instead of via Kodi. Something for the future perhaps.
    Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected...
    I'm running MP2 on my PC and Kodi 19 with the MP client on my Amazon Fire TV box, and this works fine for playing anything from the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom