[solved] INFO: Online Videos 2.0 - Amazon Prime DE (2 Viewers)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm sorry I cannot help you, I have no Amazon Prime account, and if I had I could not use this OnlineVideo site in Sweden...
    You can provide detailed logs for others to look at by following the relevant steps from the opening post in the Netflix for OnlineVideos thread (the problems section)

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great you helped me, I checked you Netflix site I changed the timeout in the BrowserHostWaitTimeout in the OnlineVideos.WebAutomation.BrowserHost.exe.config from 20 to 40 and voila it works
    now Ican try again 1.16 with OV 2.3 to check the HTML 5 Browser version
    Thanks!
    JuRo

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Great you helped me, I checked you Netflix site I changed the timeout in the BrowserHostWaitTimeout in the OnlineVideos.WebAutomation.BrowserHost.exe.config from 20 to 40 and voila it works
    now Ican try again 1.16 with OV 2.3 to check the HTML 5 Browser version
    Thanks!
    JuRo
    Great!(y)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @juro FYI if you use the HTML5 player you have to edit the timeout in iexplore.exe.config file not in OnlineVideos.WebAutomation.BrowserHost.exe.config

schwarzrz

Portal Pro
    May 23, 2010
    Frankfurt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am using 1.16pre and OV2.3 WIN10 but it is not working anymore.
    I configured it to use the HTML 5 Browser version. It worked for quite a while, but now it starts with this blue green bubble circle, the website pops up and then changes the white circle. It then says updates or devices not installed Fehler 7315. If I close the massage it switched to the browser but deosnt work.If I enter directly by browser without using MePo everthing works fine.
    Any idea?

Silverlight not installed.

Last edited:

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all, one step in the right direction. I again installed 1.16 pre, OV 2.3, configuered time out, enabled HTML 5 Browser, the player starts up and plays the movie, I hear sound unfortunately I don't see a picture, the screen is black or better stays on the initial screen with the play button in the middle?! Any ideas what to do?
    @Ministerk : I will try your hint you posted above.
    Regards JuRo

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @juro do you have a iexplore.exe and iexplore.exe.config in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos ? if not follow the instructions in this post: #8 .

I see in your system specs that you have Win7 - this could potentially be a problem since the drm components used with html5 videos is only available on win 8.1+ (this might not be a problem, but i could be!)

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sytem spec updated I Have wn 10 x 64, no I don't have iexplorer,exe in the folder, hh are there different versions of OV 2.3. Obiously I downloaded a version without the iexploerer.exe stuff ...

Last edited:

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    works now! Great a lot of things to know and to configure beside the real configuration ;-) , Obiously now on my system HDCP is not supported I Have connected my HTPC to the onky receiver and then to my LG TV

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom