[solved] INFO: Online Videos 2.0 - Amazon Prime DE (2 Viewers)

Baserunner

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Who is the developer of "OnlineVideos.Sites.JSurf"? I have a suggestion for the AmazonPrimeVideoParser class.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Currently I am maintaining this plugin and there is already version that is not yet published. What do you want to improve?

Baserunner

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have problems at my Main HTPC getting the correct Video URL from my Amazon Prime Movie Watchlist while at my Dev PC everything works fine (same OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.dll and same OnlineVideos.Sites.JSurf.dll at both machines)
    Steps to reproduce the problem at my Main HTPC:
    1. Open Amazone Prime De
    2. Click Watchlist
    3. Click Movies Watchlist
    4. Select Movie
    5. (get the Error that the Movie URL was not found)
    So I spent a couple of hours to debug and recogniced that doc.GetElementbyId("ASIN") and doc.GetElementbyId("dv-dp-left-content") both return null at AmazonPrimeVideoParser.LoadVideosFromUrl - and indeed calling the same URL on both maschines return a different HtmlDocument (doc):
    • At my Dev PC I get an HTML doc with the id "ASIN" and "dv-dp-left-content"
    • At my Main HTPC both IDs are missing, which causes the error
    I thought it would be enough to attempt the URL several times until the ASIN and dv-dp-left-content are returned, but unfortenately it turned out that this does not help.

Baserunner

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The problem that I am facing is that Amazon sends me after the Logon-Screen not the Watchlist, but a page that would allow me to enter a pin that amazon sends me via e-Mail. I guess for security reasons. Any idea how to fix this?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For all who having issues with Movie playback inside Amazon Prime, please try the attached SiteUtil.

For MP2 please copy it into:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\OnlineVideos\SiteUtils\OnlineVideos.Sites.JSurf.dll

Attachments

• 20170521-OnlineVideos.Sites.JSurf.dll.[FixMovieDetails].7z
      272.5 KB

Hippo

Portal Member
    November 17, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The problem that I am facing is that Amazon sends me after the Logon-Screen not the Watchlist, but a page that would allow me to enter a pin that amazon sends me via e-Mail. I guess for security reasons. Any idea how to fix this?
    DId you find a solution for this?

Baserunner

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    DId you find a solution for this?
    After some weeks of not using Amazon Prime I updated with the above fix. Now it works again - without receiving e-mails from Amazon

Gesendet von meinem SM-T580 mit Tapatalk

Hippo

Portal Member
    November 17, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After some weeks of not using Amazon Prime I updated with the above fix. Now it works again - without receiving e-mails from Amazon

Gesendet von meinem SM-T580 mit Tapatalk
    Which fix you are referring to? The JSurf.dll? Is it compatible with MP1.16?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom