[Installation] Installation fails (1 Viewer)

wolfi_b

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi,

installation of MP 1.1 Beta 1 fails, i think the reason is that a new Version of MySQL is evaliable: 5.1.38
    See screenshot.

best regards, Wolfgang

Attachments

• installErr.JPG
      installErr.JPG
      36.4 KB

wolfi_b

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Solution: download 5.1.38, rename it to 5.1.35 and copy it to the deploy directory when MP installer asks first question.
    C:\Users\<Current Username>\AppData\Local\Temp\MediaPortal Installation

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
    Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Thats it. Thanks.
    Thats it. Thanks.
    I have installed win10. After the mp1.32 installation didn't work without problems, I reinstalled 1.31 and restored my old settings...
    Replies
    Views
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
    I installed the x64 1.32 Version and eveything seems fine. But where are the MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries Plugins? I can still...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom