Internet Radio In Danger of Extinction in United States (1 Viewer)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just read here that NPR (National Public Radio) is filing a motion against the RIAA internet rate increase!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    No this setting is disabled I have disabled this as suggested. I doubt it will change anything but I will give it a go. I was hoping that the supplied log files "might" pinpoint the issue?
    No this setting is disabled I have disabled this as suggested. I doubt it will change anything but I will give it a go. I was...
    I have had on intermittent occasions over various MP releases where I've suddenly lost the video stream to the TV. This normally...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 mp2.3.2 slow Client DE
    I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
    I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
    Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2.2.3 Release DE
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art as well as additional...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom