Internet (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hola,

maybe include a browser like in myHTPC simpleBrowser.

Greets sonic*

A

Anonymous

SimpleBrowser is/was a completely separate application anyway, so no reason why you can't launch it from MP.

A

Anonymous

i just wanna give an insperation how u can manage it with set links and navigate

A

Anonymous

sonicsw said:
Hola,

maybe include a browser like in myHTPC simpleBrowser.

Greets sonic*

There are several posts on this subject and also a solution on how to implement. It is best if you try to keep to already submitted requests so that the forum doesn't get cluttered up with the same information over and over :)

The request thread:
http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=172&highlight=browser

The solution thread:
http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=647&highlight=browser

A

Anonymous

sonicsw said:
i just wanna give an insperation how u can manage it with set links and navigate

There are the possiblitity to use a COM object for integrate a IE engine in a application (so you need to have a ie 5.5 or better installed on your machine... )
I'm a C++ developer I can check this... Some info later ;)

A

Anonymous

oh sorry that u work arround, but firefox is no option for me.
Like 2 see if u can make it with the IE NooTe

Thx
Sonic*

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Internet required? DE
Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
Hello, I've been searching for a media server for my home entertainment system for a couple of years. I have changed server...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom