Introduction (1 Viewer)

cohrt

October 19, 2005
Denmark
I am a retired medical doctor taking a great interest in the subject as a way of the future.

I hope to be in pleasant company and will enjoy the stay, as long as I am being permiitted.

Khris

Portal Pro
July 2, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Home Country
Canada Canada
The only people that really aren't welcome here are the scum selling Media Portal on Ebay! :D

Everyone else is welcome! Enjoy your stay and ask lots of questions!

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    my left toe hurts when I blink with my right eye,
    What can it be?????

seriously..
    Welcome aboard!

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,
    MrMario64 said:
    my left toe hurts when I blink with my right eye,
    What can it be?????
    You must have been jumping over too many mushrooms! :D

Welcome cohrt!

Kind regards,
    Michel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Watched indicator DE
    Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data base editor (SQLite Editor), but it will be not easy and I can’t provide a manual, because I didn’t try yet.
    Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data...
    Hi I am new to Media Portal and it looks great. Just a question.. I want to use it to watch a lot of tv series and movies that I...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 To NAS or not? DE
    What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
    What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
    Recently my main SSD on my HTPC died, taking away the main OS and MP along with it. How I was using it was to store the media...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom